Job ID: #208
Program: Outpatient Clinic
Location: Fall River, MA
Posting Dates: Open Posting
Full-time, fee-for-service positions available to provide mental health and substance abuse services to adult population with mental health, substance abuse, and or co-occurring disorders.
LMHC, LCSW and LICSW preferred with at least 2 years experience working with dual-diagnosis clients.
Delivers treatment to clients through integrated service delivery and coordinated efforts with team members.
Must be willing to work days, evenings and Saturdays.
Spanish speaking encouraged to apply.
Position requires good visual, hearing and speaking skills with or without assistive devices.
Able to communicate information effectively to others both verbally and in writing
Respond to emergency situations appropriately
Light physical effort
Computer skills in word and excel
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Outpatient Services, this position is responsible for the direct delivery of clinical services to Outpatient Clinic participants.
Includes the following duties:
1. Conducts intakes and assessments;
2. Development of treatment plans;
3. Discharge planning;
4. Provides individual and group counseling sessions;
5. Conducts charting and progress notes;
6. Coordinates referrals to ancillary services;
7. Attends weekly clinical supervision;
8. Participates in staff meetings, trainings and development;
9. Attends weekly Multi-Disciplinary Team meetings, and Status conference meetings as needed;
10. Work collaboratively with staff, and outside agencies;
11. Participate in community outreach and special projects;
12. Other duties and projects as assigned.
2 years clinical experience in psychiatric in-patient, residential, or Outpatient environment.
2 years working with co-occurring disorder clients.
1 year conducting assessments, groups, and individual counseling with individuals affected by substance abuse problems;