Job PositionCare Coordinator
Job ID: #518
Location: Fall River, MA
Under the direct supervision of the Program Director, this position is responsible to work in collaboration and continuous partnership with chronically ill or “high risk” enrollees and their family/caregiver(s), clinic/hospital/specialty provider, staff, and community resources in a team approach.
Care Coordinator must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required
- One year of experience working with mental health/substance use disorders with a Bachelor’s degree in human services field.
- Two years’ experience working with mental health/substance use disorders with an Associate’s degree or no degree.
- Proficiency in communication technology (email, writing skills, cell phone, etc.)
- Highly organized with the ability to keep accurate notes and records.
- Valid Driver’s license; must be 21 years of age; regular access to reliable transportation required; driving report from registry of motor vehicles upon hire.
- Experience with EMR systems and reports is desirable.
- Local knowledge about and connection to community health care and social welfare resources desirable.
- Ability to multi-task
TITLE: Integrated Care Facilitator FAIHR
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor/Director
SHIFT: 1st, 2nd
REVISED: September 2018
Position Specific Duties: