Job PositionCharge Person
Job ID: #434
Program: Home First
Location: Fall River, MA
Posting Dates: January 11, 2018 through when position is filled
Saturday and Sunday Midnight to 8AM
MOST IMPORTANT JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be responsible for maintenance of program administration; to include supervision of residents, telephone coverage, emergency crises situations, building security, etc.
- Performs program record keeping, filing, organization of vital materials and other related activities.
- Participates in case consultation working in cooperation with various assigned counselors regarding individual clients.
- Collect, prepare and supervise the obtaining of urine samples from clients for testing.
- Be able to perform CPR on individual residents as needed. Requires current CPR certification
- High school graduate or the equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- Up to and including up to three years of related work experience with some exposure and/or knowledge of substance abuse and/or rehabilitation is preferred.