Job ID: #459
Program: Fall River Men’s Program
Location: Fall River, MA
Posting Dates: August 3, 2018 to when position is filled
40 hour position rotating day shifts Monday thru Friday + 1 Saturday per month
Most Important Job Functions:
- Provides after care counseling, planning etc.
- Conducts Bio-psycho-social assessments
- Carries small caseload and provides individual counseling to assigned clients
- Work with clients in developing treatment plans & revising as needed
- Leads or co-leads various group therapy sessions
- Responsible for maintaining client records including progress notes & other documentation
- Collaborates with internal & external social service providers as necessary.
- Provides after care counseling and discharge planning
Position requires good visual, hearing and speaking skills with or without assistive devices.
Able to communicate information effectively to others both verbally and in writing
Respond to emergency situations appropriately
Light physical effort
Computer skills in word and excel
A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university or the equivalent knowledge and experience is required. Current licensure as a LADC or License eligible
A minimum of two years related work experience providing direct services to persons in recovery, homeless, or disabled persons. Good working knowledge of computers. EOE/AA