Job PositionDirector of Outpatient Services
Director of Outpatient Services
Job ID: #478
Location: Fall River, MA
The Director of Outpatient Services works as an integral part of the program team. The Director of Outpatient Services will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: responsible for clinical and fiscal management and contract compliance, and for the quality and integrity of service delivery and client outcomes. When necessary perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts and Saturdays. The agency has the right to change your shifts based on the needs of the organization.
The Director of Outpatient Services must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Master’s Degree in behavioral health from an accredited college or university.
- Appropriate State of Massachusetts licensure required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in psychiatric/mental health field, with a minimum of three years’ experience in advanced clinical/management practice.
- Requires Narcan certification annually and CPR certification every two years.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel.
- Good working knowledge of computers and utilizing electronic health records.