Job PositionAdministrative Assistant
Job ID: #480
Program: Project SOAR
Location: New Bedford, MA
The Administrative Assistant works as an integral part of the program team. The Administrative Assistant will perform, but is not limited to the following duties: responsible for administrative functions including billing, clerical, bookkeeping, accounting and other related office duties. When necessary perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The agency has the right to change your shifts based on the needs of the organization.
The Administrative Assistant must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Two years of college or Associate’s degree in business management preferred.
- Courses in secretarial science, office management, business management, computer science, or accounting preferred.
- Two years of experience working in an office setting.
- Requires Narcan certification annually and CPR certification every two years.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel.
- Good working knowledge of computers.