Job PositionMental Health Clinician
Mental Health Clinician
Job ID: #481
Program: Project SOAR
Location: New Bedford, MA
The Mental Health Clinician works as an integral part of the program team. The Mental Health Clinician will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, conducting interviews, intakes, developing, implementing and monitoring individualized service plans, case reviews, and advocacy. When necessary perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts and Saturdays. The agency has the right to change your shifts based on the needs of the organization.
The Mental Health Clinician must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Master’s Degree in behavioral health from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed as a Mental Health Clinician or preparing for licensure.
- Two years of related work experience providing integrated treatment to individuals affected by mental health and/or substance use disorders, homelessness and poverty.
- Requires Narcan certification annually and CPR certification every two years.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel.
- Good working knowledge of computers and utilizing electronic health records.