Job PositionMaintenance Supervisor
Job ID: #487
Program: Maintenance Department
Location: Fall River, MA
Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4 pm & some on-call at other times
The Maintenance Supervisor works as an integral part of the department team. The Maintenance Supervisor will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: manage maintenance and supply budgets, develop annual capital project plan, ensure buildings are maintained according to federal, state and city codes, obtain bids and check references for outside contractors, direct supervision of staff, manage all daily work schedules, fulfill maintenance requests, interact with staff. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The agency has the right to change your shifts based on the needs of the organization.
The Maintenance Supervisor must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Equal to completion of four years of vocational high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Three years of supervisory experience required.
- Three years of related work experience installing and evaluating equipment, performing preventative maintenance, minor carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repair work.
- Ability to lift sixty pounds or more.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel.