Job PositionRecovery Coach: St. Anne’s Hospital/Peer2Peer
Recovery Coach: St. Anne’s Hospital/Peer2Peer
Job ID: #504
Program: Peer 2 Peer Recovery Project
Location: Fall River, MA
The Recovery Coach works as integral part of Steward Health Care/Peer2Peer project team. The Recovery Coach will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, conducting interviews, intakes, developing, implementing and monitoring individualized service plans, case reviews, and advocacy. When necessary perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The agency has the right to change your shifts based on the needs of the organization.
The Recovery Coach must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires a certificate of completion from the Recovery Coach Academy and Ethical Considerations, as well as working towards certification.
- Understand and support the Recovery Coach Model.
- Lived experience with substance abuse disorder with a sustained recovery is required.
- Requires Narcan training annually and CPR certification preferred every two years.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel at least 50% of the time.
- Good working knowledge of computers and data collection.