Job PositionDirect Care Staff I
Direct Care Staff I
Job ID: #513
Program: Stone Residence
Location: Fall River, MA
- Supervise consumers during the shift, including conducting hourly rounds.
- Monitor Consumers to ensure they are compliant with program guidelines.
- Ability to climb three flights of stairs to conduct rounds on an hourly basis and deal with emergencies.
- Ability to walk outside to tour the grounds and ensure the safety of consumers.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations by placing calls to Fire, Rescue, Police, and Medical etc.
- Ability to count, document and observe consumers taking various prescription drugs.
- Collect, prepare and supervise drug screenings as well as administer breathalyzer as needed.
- Observe and identify consumer concerns and communicate with the clinical team.
Direct Care I staff must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Equivalent to completion of four years of high school preferred.
- General knowledge of the homeless and those affected by Substance Use Disorder.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain previous employment.
- Requires CPR certification every two years and Narcan certification annually.
- Business-related travel may be required.