Job PositionIT Technician
Job ID: #514
Program: IT Department
Location: Fall River, MA
- Connecting and setting up hardware, installing work stations and loading necessary software.
- Providing network access and connectivity to the staff.
- Monitoring security and maintaining passwords.
- Ensuring that lock out programs are installed.
- Troubleshooting network operating systems, software and hardware in a timely manner.
- Providing individual support and training staff to maximize the potential of existing technology.
- Maintaining an updated inventory of software, hardware and resources.
- Overseeing and assisting with IT related projects as well as working with the IT Director to provide recommendations about the purchasing of new equipment and resources.
- Managing phone and voicemail systems.
- Website and social media page creation and editing.
- Network and telephone wiring and equipment installation.
The IT Technician must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field.
- Or two years of related work experience providing IT services
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel at least 30% of the time.
- Ability to install, maintain and repair computer equipment, printers, local area networks, wide area networks and any related peripheral equipment or software that supports the business.