Job PositionIntegrated Care Facilitator
Integrated Care Facilitator
Job ID: #558
Location: New Bedford, MA
SUMMARY: The Integration Care Facilitator works as an integral part of the Program Team. The Integration Care Facilitator will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, conducting interviews, intakes and assessments, developing, implementing and monitoring individualized service plans, case reviews, and advocacy. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The agency has the right to change shifts based on the needs of the organization.
- Perform outreach and engagement to the population of focus.
- Conduct screening for Program eligibility and perform intake interviews.
- Provide consumer Program orientation on services and requirements.
- Conduct assessments that are gender and culturally responsive and trauma informed.
- Develop, implement, and monitor an individualized service plan (ISP) with each assigned consumer.
- Review ISP regularly and update to adapt to risks/challenges and consumer’s goals and objectives.
- Ensure fidelity in the provision of the Program’s evidence-based practices, services, and interventions.
- Support achievement of the Program’s goals and objectives.
- Meet, collaborate and coordinate services with other providers and entities to support consumer achievements.
- Assist with housing search and placement and provide landlord advocacy and tenant stability support.
- Provide referral, application assistance and follow-up to ensure consumers engage in all needed community-based resources.
- Provide supported referral to Steppingstone’s clinical treatment team or another provider as appropriate.
- Provide consumer education in domains identified on service plans.
- Provide crisis intervention, safety plan development and referral to emergency response team as needed.
- Provide employment readiness assistance (resume writing, employment search, referral to Career Center, etc.)
- Develop and coordinate discharge planning with consumer and mutual providers and resources.
- Ability to climb three flights of stairs to deal with emergencies.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations by placing calls to Fire, Rescue, Police, and Medical, etc.
The Integration Care Facilitator must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences from an accredited college or university or a combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience providing services to those who are homeless, incarcerated, and/or affected by substance use disorders.
- Good working knowledge of computers, electronic health records and data collection.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel at least 40% of the time