Job PositionProject Manager
Job ID: #568
Program: Project Manager
Location: Fall River, MA
SUMMARY: The Project Manager is an integral part of the Project Team. The Project Manager will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, conducting interviews, intakes, developing, implementing and monitoring individualized service plans, case reviews, and advocacy. This position requires home visits and community outreach. n. This position requires a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The Agency has the right to change shifts based on the needs of the organization.
- Assume overall responsibility for the project operations including the supervision of assigned personnel.
- Responsible for the fiscal budget and electronic health record data oversight
- Assume overall responsibility for Quality Assurance of various project records.
- Provide consumer orientation on project services and requirements.
- Ensures effective implementation and operations of the Project’s evidence-based practices, services, and interventions.
- Responsible for ongoing Project evaluation and achievement of goals and objectives.
- Conduct screening and intake interviews to determine eligibility and obtain HUD required back-up documentation.
- Performs initial income rental certification and annual recertification with consumers.
- Develop and monitor consumers’ individualized housing plans.
- Assist consumers with locating and securing housing and advocating and mediating with landlords.
- Performs Housing Quality Standard inspections, monthly apartment inspections and manages consumer’s maintenance issues.
- Responsible for rent check requests and issuing rent checks to landlords.
- Provide consumer education in finances, housing stability, behavioral and primary health, life skills and other life domains.
- Meet, collaborate and coordinate services with health providers, housing, correctional, employment, government and educational agencies.
- Link consumers to community-based organizations such as peer support groups, legal services, nutritional counseling, and HIV rapid retesting and Hepatitis B and C, etc.
- Assist with resume writing, interview skills, employment search and enrollment into employment/educational programs.
- Provide ongoing consultations and crisis intervention.
- Develop and coordinate discharge planning with consumer, family, housing, and other community providers.
- Ability to climb at least three flights of stairs to visit consumers in their homes.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations by placing calls to Fire, Rescue, Police, and Medical, etc.
The Project Manager must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences from an accredited college or university is required
- Minimum two years of related work experience providing services to homeless individuals and families affected by mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- Good working knowledge of computers, electronic health records and data collection.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel at least 50% of the time.