Job PositionCharge Person
Job ID: #439
Program: Fall River Men’s Program
Location: Fall River, MA
Posting Dates: February 14, 2018 through when position is filled
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; Midnight to 8am
MOST IMPORTANT JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be responsible for maintenance of program administration; to include admitting clients, performing security checks on clients, supervision of clients, telephone coverage, emergency crises situations, building security, etc.
- Performs program record keeping, filing, organization of vital materials and other related activities.
- Participates in case consultation working in cooperation with various assigned counselors regarding individual clients.
- Collect, prepare and supervise the obtaining of urine samples from clients for testing.
- Be able to perform CPR on individual residents as needed. Requires current CPR certification
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Position requires good visual, hearing and speaking skills with or without assistive devices.
- Able to communicate information effectively to others both verbally and in writing
- Respond to emergency situations appropriately
- Light physical effort
- Manual dexterity
- Manipulative ability
- Computer skills in word and excel
- High school graduate or the equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- Up to and including up to three years of related work experience with some exposure and/or knowledge of substance abuse and/or rehabilitation is preferred.