Job PositionClinical Supervisor
Job ID: #592
Program: Clinical Supervisor
Location: Fall River, MA
SUMMARY: The Clinical Supervisor works as an integral part of the Clinical Team. The Clinical Supervisor will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: conduct supervision of assigned personnel, provide in-service training, manage fiscal budget, invoicing services, electronic health record and contract compliance. This position will provide oversight of a structured setting where the consumers are kept safe and secure in a trauma-free environment; when necessary perform CPR. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The Agency has the right to change shifts based on the needs of the organization.
- Conduct regularly scheduled staff meetings, in-service training and supervision with assigned personnel.
- Attends relevant professional development conferences and make presentations to staff.
- Responsible for the fiscal budget, invoicing services, and electronic health record data oversight.
- Perform direct counseling services when necessary.
- Conduct confidential, quality assessments that are gender and culturally responsive and trauma informed.
- Oversee clinical reviews to monitor consumer progress.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy when need arises.
- Ensure compliance, accuracy and quality of clinical documentation.
- Prepare monthly quarterly reports on delivery of services and expenditures.
- Knowledge of all funding sources and related scope of services and requirements.
- Provide ongoing consultations and crisis intervention.
- Constructively utilize formal and informal customer comments to evaluate and improve effectiveness in providing services.
- Ensures standards of confidentiality in handling records, collaboration with other providers, and internal communication.
- Participate in various outside meetings to coordinate and benefit program services.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- Ability to count, document and observe consumers taking various prescription drugs.
- Ability to climb three flights of stairs to conduct rounds on an hourly basis and deal with emergencies.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations by placing calls to Fire, Rescue, Police, and Medical, etc.
The Clinical Supervisor must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Master’s degree social work, psychology, mental health, counseling or other related field.
- Licensed LMHC/LICSW.
- Minimum of five years counseling in the field of drug or alcohol abuse rehabilitation, mental health or other related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in leadership and management.
- Ability to incorporate regulatory standards into clinical practice to ensure compliance.
- Requires CPR certification every two years.
- Good working knowledge of computers, electronic health records and data collection
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel.