Job PositionCharge Person
Job ID: #405
Program: Home First
Location: Fall River, MA
Posting Dates: April 12, 2017 through when position is filled
Saturday and Sunday Midnight to 8am
1. Be responsible for maintenance of program administration; to include supervision of residents, telephone coverage, emergency crises situations, building security, etc.
2. Performs program record keeping, filing, organization of vital materials and other related activities.
3. Participates in case consultation working in cooperation with various assigned counselors regarding individual clients.
4. Collect, prepare and supervise the obtaining of urine samples from clients for testing.
5. Be able to perform CPR on individual residents as needed. Requires current CPR certification
High school graduate or the equivalent knowledge and experience required.
Up to and including up to three years of related work experience with some exposure and/or knowledge of substance abuse and/or rehabilitation is preferred.