Job PositionProject Director
Job ID: #484
Program: Project SOAR
Location: New Bedford, MA
The Project Director works as an integral part of the program team. The Project Director will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: responsible for all treatment and service delivery that supports opioid treatment, provide staff training, administrative, fiscal and data oversight, community networking and involvement, marketing and outreach. When necessary perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts. The agency has the right to change your shifts based on the needs of the organization.
The Project Director must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Master’s Degree in behavioral health from an accredited college or university.
- Appropriate State of Massachusetts licensure required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders in a community social service program, outpatient alcohol/drug treatment facility, hospital, or institution.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Requires Narcan certification annually and CPR certification every two years.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel.
- Good working knowledge of computers.