Job PositionCare Coordinator
Job ID: #493
Program: Coordinated Care Network
Location: Fall River, MA
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8 am to 4 pm
The Care Coordinator is an integral part of the program team. The Care Coordinator will perform, but is not limited to, the following duties: works in collaboration and continuous partnership with chronically ill or high risk enrollees and their family/caregiver, clinic/hospital/specialty providers and staff, and community resources, administration of program record-keeping, conducting comprehensive assessments, and monitoring individualized care plans, and facilitate access to appropriate medical and specialty providers. This position requires home visits and community outreach. When necessary the Care Coordinator will perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position requires a flexible schedule including 1st and 2nd shifts and shifts may change based on the needs of the organization.
The Care Coordinator must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences from an accredited college or university.
- Two years of related work experience providing services to individuals affected by mental health and/or substance use disorders.
- Requires Narcan certification annually and CPR certification preferred every two years.
- Requires valid driver’s license due to business-related travel at least 50% of the time.
- Good working knowledge of computers and data collection.