Job PositionDirect Care Staff I
Direct Care Staff I
Job ID: #505
Program: Fall River Women’s Program
Location: Fall River, MA
Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 4pm to Midnight
The Direct Care Staff I works as an integral part of the inpatient or homeless service team. The Direct Care Staff I performs, but is not limited to, the following duties: administration of program record-keeping, safety and security of consumers, observation of medications and drug screening. This position will provide oversight of a structured setting where the consumers are kept safe and secure in a trauma-free environment; when necessary perform CPR and administer Narcan. This position may require a flexible schedule including 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts which may include weekends and holidays. The agency has the right to change shifts based on the needs of the organization.
Direct Care Staff I must perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge/skill and/or ability required.
- Equivalent to completion of four years of high school preferred.
- General knowledge of the homeless and those affected by Substance Use Disorder.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain previous employment.
- Requires CPR certification every two years and Narcan certification annually.
- Business-related travel may be required.